Executive Lunch at Hannover Trade Fair 2016
NORD/LB Forum, Messegelände D, 30521 Hannover
The event is aimed at CEO’s and COOs, as well as Senior Supply Chain, Manufacturing and IT executives.
- 11.00 – Arrival of participants
- 11.30 – Welcome
Prof. Dr. Norbert Winkeljohann – PwC AG
Michael Nilles – Schindler Group
- 11.45 – Keynote: The digital transformation – Driving innovation, new business opportunities and competitiveness
Klaus Helmrich – Siemens AG
- 12.10 – The industrial internet – a US perspective: Testbeds and results
Dr. Richard Soley – Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC)
- 12.30 – Intelligent machines and digital domains driving Industry 4.0
Dr. Till Reuter – KUKA AG
- 12.55 – Disruptive technologies and new business models in the age of Industry 4.0 Google Inc.
Dr. Reinhard Geissbauer – PwC Strategy&
- 13.15 – Flying buffet and networking
Prof. Dr. Norbert Winkeljohann is Spokesman and Senior Partner at PwC Germany since 2010.
Michael Nilles is CEO of Schindler Digital Business and a founding member of the Global Industry Club.
Dr. Reinhard Geissbauer is Partner and EMEA leader for Industry 4.0 at PwC Strategy&.
Klaus Helmrich is a member of the Managing Board of Siemens AG. He is responsible for the divisions Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives.
Dr. Richard Soley is Executive Director of the IIC and is responsible for the vision and direction of the organization.
Dr. Till Reuter is Chairman of the Executive Board at KUKA, one of the world’s leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions.